Thank you for visiting Captain Ron Eslinger’s Blog on Clinical Hypnosis. Here you will find fascinating topics and articles on the use of Clinical Hypnosis for Pain, Weight, Stress, Smoking, Anxiety, Anger, and much more . Just select a topic to the right, and feel free to leave comments and share this information with your family and friends.
Captain Ron’s Recent Post
- Hypnosis is Not a Game – Capt Ron Eslinger (5/6/2016) - Hypnosis is not a game, even though, unfortunately, some treat it as such. I have always given my hypnosis career the same priority I gave my college, nursing and anesthesia studies. I made the investment needed in tuition, books and equipment I needed to earn my degrees and licenses. I did the same when I […]
- Stress and Post-op Myocardial Injury (5/6/2016) - See article below on stress and Myocardial Injury . http://www.anesthesiologynews.com/Clinical-Anesthesiology/Article/05-16/Myocardial-Injury-Within-Month-of-Surgery-Is-Third-Leading-Cause-of-Death/36135/ses=ogst This is not new news. In the 1970s when Open Hearts were just becoming a new treatment for cardiac patients the relationship to stress became apparent and researched. Follow up actually showed that surgery did not greatly increase life expectancy. What they discovered was, if […]
- Reduce Pain Through Mindfulness Meditation (5/4/2016) - Scientists discover non-opioid pain pathway in the brain Study provides evidence for the existence of a non-opioid process in the brain to reduce pain through mindfulness meditation. Results from a new study, funded in part by the National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health, demonstrate that mindfulness meditation works on a different pain pathway in […]
- Meeting the Pain Client’s Needs – Clinical Hypnosis and HypnoAnesthesia for Pain Management Part 1 of 2 (2/3/2016) - Hypnosis and HypnoAnesthesia for pain Management Part 1 of 2 M. Ron Eslinger, RN, CRNA, APN, MA, BCH, CMI, OB, FNGH Meeting the Client’s Needs – Personalizing the Pain Treatment Plan. Clinical hypnosis and HypnoAnathesia are key components for pain management and control. This article is about personalizing direct suggestions, metaphors, and stories to the […]
- Hypnotists has Colonoscopy (7/20/2015) - Hi Ron, I listened to a recording your teleseminar on Thursday night and I wanted to reach out to you today. In that seminar you threw down a challenge to all Hypnotists to practice their craft on themselves. I had never had the opportunity to do that in the 7 years that I have been […]
- Self-Hypnosis for a NEW YEAR (2/5/2015) - Captain Ron Eslinger, USN, NC, Retired, www.healthyvisions.com If you are like most people you have probably noticed that you’ve already broken your New Year’s resolutions. What if I told you that the way you broke those resolutions and the way you continue with your unhealthy behaviors is the same process that will put you in […]
- Think Yourself Thin (12/5/2014) - RON ESLINGER, RN, CRNA, MA, APN, BCH, CMI, FNCH When I lecture I like to ask the class if they have ever been hypnotized. Usually one or two will hold their hand up to indicate that they have. I then say let me ask the question in a different way. “How many of you […]
- Extra Pounds in Mid-life Affect Later Mobility (12/5/2014) - I have done Hypnosis for Weight loss on a number of Clients for joint pain and to prepare them for their join replacement surgery. Ron Eslinger THURSDAY, April 9 (HealthDay News) — Seniors who were overweight or obese earlier in life are at increased risk for physical disabilities, even if they’ve shed the excess weight […]
- 10 Simple Steps to lose 20, 30, 40 pounds in 12 months (12/5/2014) - Ron Eslinger, RN Overweight/Obesity is a national public health crisis, and the problem is getting worse. Tennessee ranks number three in the fifty states for being overweight. Unhealthy weight leads to a greater risk for several chronic diseases including heart disease and diabetes. Regular physical activity and good nutrition can help promote healthy weight and […]
- Nail Biting Question (12/5/2014) - Nail Biting Question Question – What would you suggest for a 13 year old nail biter? Sex would be nice – OOPs, what is the gender – need to know if boy or girl to develop metaphors and suggestions. But here is a gender neutral idea. Convention. Nail biting – start with mom and dad […]
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.